Ah, Thanksgiving Dinner... the food, the relatives, the football... and the cooking. Sure,
there's always something that goes wrong in putting together your feast. But some years,
everything goes wrong! But don't try to wipe those Thanksgiving nightmares
from your memory - tell us about them for your chance to win!
93.7 WSTW and Pro Kitchen Gear
are giving you the chance to win a ton of new stuff for your kitchen just in time for this
year's Turkey Day dinner. Just tell us about your absolute worst Thanksgiving kitchen
disaster (and if you've got a picture of it, send that along, too!). Starting November 8th,
we'll post all the stories we receive and let our listeners vote on the best ones. The
story with the most votes wins big!
What kinds of prizes can you win? Check these out:
The entry period is over - now it's your turn to have your say! First, fill out the
registration form below. That'll get you entered into our random drawing for a $75
gift card to Pro Kitchen Gear.
Then read the stories and vote for the one you like best. One vote per person.
- The story that gets the most votes wins a prize package valued at $400 from Pro Kitchen Gear
- Everyone who votes during the voting period will be entered in a drawing to win a $75 gift card to Pro Kitchen Gear
- Get your entry in early! The first 25 entries each receive a $25 gift card to Pro Kitchen Gear, just for being an early bird!
Voting runs through 11:59pm on Wednesday, November 14th. Winners will be announced on
Thursday, November 15th. Good luck, and Happy Thanksgiving, from Pro Kitchen Gear and 93.7 WSTW!
- All 93.7 WSTW Official contest rules apply.
- Your entry to this contest gives 93.7 WSTW the right to post your submission on our social networking sites including, but not limited to the 93.7 WSTW Facebook Page, the 93.7 WSTW Youtube Page, and wstw.com.
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm EST on Wednesday, November 7th. Voting runs 12:01am on Thursday, November 8th through 11:59pm on Wednesday, November 14th. Winners to be announced on Thursday, November 15th.
- One entry per person during entry period. One vote per person during voting period.
- Your entry must adhere to all the rules and regulations to be considered.
- All fields in the registration form are required.