WSTW/WDEL/WXCY Ultimate Football Pool |
Click here to make your picks for this week!
- No purchase is necessary to register/win.
- The Ultimate Football Pool is open to legal U.S. citizens age
18 years or older living within the immediate broadcast area
of WSTW, WDEL, and WXCY.
- The Ultimate Football Pool is a joint promotion of WSTW.com,
WDEL.com, and WXCYfm.com. Entries from all three sites will be
judged and scored collectively, without regard to the site of origin.
- Entries will only be accepted via the web-form on WSTW.com,
WDEL.com, and WXCYfm.com. Mailed, phoned, faxed or emailed entries
will not be accepted.
- You may only submit one entry per week. If more than one entry
from the same person is found, only the first submission will be
accepted, regardless of whether those entries are submitted from
- We encourage playing each and every week of the contest. You
may play again immediately after winning, to help your chances of
winning the grand prize.
- Each week's NFL schedule is posted by noon on Monday of that
week. Entries can be submitted/edited at any time during the week;
however, if any games have already begun, picks/changes will not be
accepted for that/those game(s). The deadline for full entries will
be posted, and is always the same as the earliest scheduled kick-off
of the week.
- Entries are judged on a points basis. You will receive 1 point
for each correct answer. In the event of a tie game, that game is
thrown out, and considered null and void.
- The person with the highest score wins the first place prize.
Second highest wins second prize, third highest wins third prize,
fourth highest wins fourth prize.
- In the event several entries tie, we will use the tie-breaker
question. The person who is closest to the total points scored in
the specified game (generally the Monday Night Football game of the
week) wins. If this does not break the tie, a random drawing of the
eligible entries will be held to select a winner.
- At the end of the NFL regular season, the player with the highest
total score wins the grand prize. If there is a tie, the Monday
Night Football tie-breaker questions will be totalled, with winners
decided by closest to that tie-breaker. If this does not break the
tie, a random drawing of the eligible entries will be held to
determine the grand prize winner.
- Players must register for an account and log-in using their username
and password to submit picks each week. One account per person. Total
scores from different accounts cannot and will not be combined.
- You must supply a valid email address when creating an account.
Email addresses that are found to be bad or unknown will invalidate
- Grand Prize is
a 5-day/4-night all-inclusive trip for two, including airfare, to the
Barcelo Hotel & Resort in Punta Cana, courtesy of Apple Vacations.
Certain restrictions apply, as detailed on the price certificate.
- Grand prize winner must be a legal resident of the state of
Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Maryland.
- Delmarva Broadcasting/WSTW/WDEL/WXCY are not responsible for lost entries, technical
difficulties, acts of God, and any other issues that may cause
problems with playing the contest.
- Employees, agents, successors, assignees, advertising agencies,
promotional companies, immediate family members, household members,
sponsors, agents, affiliates, parent companies, vendors, suppliers
of WDEL/WSTW/WXCY, Delmarva Broadcasting Company, Williams Automotive,
Al's Sporting Goods, Stanley's Tavern, Christina's Unique Accessories & More,
and Apple Vacations, and others acting on their behalf are ineligible to
- Prize Winners waive any and all claims of liability against the
contest sponsors for any damages, injuries, or other losses which
relate directly to the contest.
- Prize Winners are responsible for paying any and all taxes
associated with the prizes.
- Prize Winners' names and their likenesses may be used by WSTW,
WDEL, and WXCY for promotional purposes without further compensation
- Void where prohibited by law.
- WSTW/WDEL/WXCY reserve the right to disqualify any entry for any
- Judges' decisions are final.
- Rules subject to change without notice.