Summer weather forecasts in Delaware usually include three words: hazy,
hot, and humid. Whenever it gets like that, count on 93.7 WSTW to have a
way to cool you down! It's HeatWatch from 93.7 and
Power's Peak Energy Savings Credit Programs.
All you have to do is listen every hour for the weather forecast on
93.7 WSTW. At the end of the forecast, we give the current local temperatures.
If we announce that it's currently 93 degrees or higher in Wilmington or Dover,
call us at 478-1010 or 1-800-544-9370. The 15th caller through picks up a $20
gift card to Marble Slab Creamery of Bear and Glen Mills or Maggie Moo's of
Exton, plus an air conditioner tune-up from
Calvert Heating & Cooling,
so you can keep cool while Calvert makes sure your house stays cool.
Of course that's not all... Every winner of the check-up and ice cream
is also registered in a Grand Prize drawing after Labor Day Weekend for a
replacement central air conditioner system from Calvert Heating & Cooling.
See? Suddenly being hot doesn't sound so bad, does it? And it's all thanks to
Power's Peak Energy Savings Credit Programs,
Marble Slab Creamery,
Calvert Heating & Cooling,
and 93.7 WSTW!
- All rules and regulations are subject to change by 93.7 WSTW at any time and without notification.
- Only a 93.7 WSTW on-air jock, while reading the weather forecast, will have official and definite ruling over the exact temperature. On-air jocks use several official weather services to determine the temperature, and thus it is by their discretion when to announce the Heat Watch and give the cue-to-call.
- Only at the aforementioned time will the 15th caller will be chosen for the free HVAC check-up valued at $99 from Calvert Comfort Heating and Cooling and a $25 gift certificate for Friendly’s Ice Cream at select locations*. This is only a tune-up and it is not a free servicing of the system, thus any problems found are not subject to repair by Calvert Comfort Heating and Cooling.
- Grand Prize Winner receives a new 13 SEER replacement air conditioning system properly sized for his or her home ($4500 value) This prize also includes all miscellaneous items to complete the installation.
- If a larger system is required, if the winner chooses a higher efficiency system, or if the Prize Winner’s home does not have an existing Central Air System, Calvert Heating & Cooling will instead issue a $4500 credit toward a new or replacement system. If the winner should not be able to utilize the prize or choose not to utilize the prize it is not transferable and Calvert will provide $2500 worth of other HVAC equipment or services to be used with one year.
- Grand Prize Winner is responsible for extra charges for associated ductwork, wiring, and other miscellaneous costs for installation and equipment above the cost for a standard residential replacement AC system.
- Limit one On-Air entry/winner permitted throughout contest period, per household. (Only one HVAC Tune -up per household).
- If 93.7 WSTW determines that you have entered multiple times throughout contest period or by household, your entry will be disqualified.
- If the Grand Prize Winner is later determined to have cheated or disregarded the above-posted rules and regulations in any way, including multiple entries, their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
- Regarding winners of Ceiling Fan from Sunlighting Fan Center. The winners will receive a $200 gift certificate to use towards any item at Sunlighting. Installation from Gentle Ben Electric will be provided on standard ceiling fan or lighting fixture where wiring already exists.(A vale of $200.) Any electrical work that is necessary to complete installation will be the responsibility of the winner. If the winner chooses not to use Gentle Ben for installation then they will be awarded a $200 gift certificate for other services from Gentle Ben good for one year.
- This contest is not open to employees or family members of either Calvert Comfort Heating & Cooling or WSTW.