New Music Tuesdays...
Out this week (3/11):
ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER DRAKE AND RIHANNA SPOTTING
It looks like Rihanna is staying on the road with Drake. The singer was spotted with Drizzy at a sushi restaurant in Amsterdam this past weekend. According to XXL, the two weren't left separately, but wasn't trying to hide anything.
- Meanwhile, according to Mediatakeout, the two were also spotted hanging out together at a club in Belgium -- and were spotted smoking and making out in VIP. Then on Saturday (March 8th), the two were spotted together in London.
DRAKE CHEATING ALREADY?
Although we are not even certain if Drake and RiRi are official, reports say that he is already cheating on her. According to Hollywood Life, reports say that after his concert in Germany on February 19th, Drake went back to a hotel with Houston model Dominique Chinn.
- According to Mediatakeout, the rapper flew Dominique out and gave her the VIP treatment.
DEETS ON KANYE AND KIM'S PRENUP
Deets have been revealed about Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's prenuptial agreement -- and Kim will reportedly get $1 million for every year she stays married to the rapper. According to RadarOnline.com, sources said, "The entire process for the prenup for Kim and Kanye has been extremely easy, and relatively drama free. Kanye didn’t even think the couple needed a prenup, and was ready to give Kim carte blanche to all of his financial assets. Yes, he loves Kim that much. There is a huge difference from Kim’s prenup with Kris Humphries… the preparation of their agreement went on for several months. It was long and tedious."
In addition to the $1 million -- which will be capped at $10 million, sources say that Kim will get the title of their Bel Air mansion -- although Kanye has paid the majority of the bill, and she will keep all jewelry and gifts given to her by Ye.
Also, money she earns from her endeavors, like Keeping Up With The Kardashians, the Kardashians clothing line and promotional appearances will be considered her separate and sole income.
- One of Kanye's life insurance policies -- valued at $20 million, will name Kim as the beneficiary for life -- even if they divorce. And finally, there are no clauses in the agreement concerning custody arrangements of their daughter North.
- A source added, "The couple is focused on the wedding and looking forward to spending the rest of their lives together. Kim is head over heels in love with Kanye, and knows this is forever. Despite having been married twice before, Kim is treating this wedding as her one and only."
- Reports say that the couple will tie the knot on May 24th in Paris.
JAY Z DOESN'T WANT TO BE KANYE'S BEST MAN?
In related news, a source told The Daily Star that Jay Z has declined to be Kanye's best man in his upcoming wedding. The source said, "Jay is Kanye’s closest friend so he wants him to be best man. Jay agreed initially but had one condition – under no circumstances can there be any reality TV shows filming him, his wife Beyonce or daughter Blue Ivy during the ceremony."
- The source added that Beyonce is also not interested in appearing on reality TV. The source explained, "The thought of popping up in KUWTK mortifies Beyonce. She purposefully keeps herself away from trashy TV and isn’t prepared to lower her standards for anyone, or any occasion."
ONE DIRECTION HITS THE STUDIO WITH GOOD CHARLOTTE
One Direction has revealed that they have some new music on the way with some help from Good Charlotte. According to Gossip Cop, 1D members Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson spend the weekend in the studio with the rock band’s members, Benji and Joel Madden.
- Benji later tweeted, saying, "Good day today w/ @Louis_Tomlinson and @Real_Liam_Payne lotta laughs #1D #Directioners their new album is crazy. homies!! #Noice." Louis also tweeted about the collab in the studio and said, "Great working with the Good Charlotte boys today!!"
BEYONCE TAKES PART IN GIRLS EMPOWERMENT CAMPAIGN
People has reported that Beyonce and a host of other celebs have teamed up with The Girl Scouts of the USA, LeanIn.org and Lifetime television to create a PSA that addresses girls being discouraged from taking leadership roles due to labeling and name-calling.
According to the site, Bey said, “Girls are less interested in leadership than boys” because girls are worried about being called “bossy,” while boys who take initiative are called “leaders.”
- Meanwhile, a video from Bey’s dress rehearsal for her “Drunk In Love” Grammys performance surfaced the net on Friday (March 7th). The track apparently features Bey’s daughter Blue Ivy singing in the background. Towards the end of the video, Blue says “surfboard.” Bey then said, “Hi Blue Blue” and shortly after, Blue responds and says, “Hi mommy. Hi mommy. Hi mommy. Hi mama.”
MARC ANTHONY FACING CHILD SUPPORT DISPUTE WITH EX-WIFE
Marc Anthony is battling it out with his ex-wife, Dayanara Torres over an increase in child support. According to TMZ, Marc currently pays $13,000 to Dayanara and their two sons, however Dayanara has filed a motion asking for $113,000 a month. The former Miss Universe has reportedly claimed that her children have grown accustomed to a certain lifestyle when they stay with their father, but live in near-poverty conditions when they are with her.
- The psychologist also argued that children who grow up with expendable funds "become high-risk for illicit drugs, alcohol and a fast-paced lifestyle that they are not emotionally capable of handling." No word on whether or not Dayanara’s request to increase Marc’s child support has been granted.
MARIAH CAREY FANS LASH OUT AT JERMAINE DUPRI
Mariah Carey’s new track "You’re Mine (Eternal)" seems to be struggling for a spot on the iTunes 1000 and MC’s Lambs have lashed out on her manager, Jermaine Dupri. A fan took to Twitter over the weekend, saying, "Uuhmmmm...#You’reMineEternal is nowhere to be seen on the charts & Let’s not forget Janet Jackson."
- He later wrote, "You tried to say some slick sh*t about the janet album, I just had to remind you."
RUMOR: RICK ROSS IS DATING KHLOE KARDASHIAN
Rumor has it that Rick Ross is dating Khloe Kardashian. According to Mediatakeout, a source close to Khloe said, "Diddy introduced Khloe to Rick Ross, and they immediately hit it off." The source said that the couple has been trying to keep things quiet, but they are ready to go public.
Khloe was spotted at Rick Ross' Revolt concert this past weekend.
Meanwhile, US Weekly has reported that Lamar Odom is not too happy about the fact that Khloe is allegedly occasionally hooking up with The Game. A source said, "He says she’s hooking up with The Game as revenge."
- The source also said that Lamar thinks there is still hope for he and Khloe to get back together, saying, "He is in Spain for two months and he thinks by the time he gets back to L.A., they could get back together."
SHAKIRA'S BABY'S DADDY SAYS NO MORE VIDEOS WITH OTHER MEN
Shakira has revealed that her baby’s daddy Gerard Pique has put an end to her doing music videos with other men. The singer who is on the cover of the March 15th issue of Billboard, said, "He’s very territorial, and since he no longer lets me do videos with men, well, I have to do them with women. It’s more than implied in our relationship that I can’t do videos like I used to. It’s out of the question -- which I like, by the way."
- The couple welcomed their first son Milan last year.
THE BACKSTREET BOYS SUE FORMER MANAGER
Backstreet Boys are suing their former manager for over $3.4 million. According to Radar Online, the band has filed court docs against Lou Pearlman, asking a judge to force him to pay them back $3.4 million that Pearlman reportedly still owes them. The fellas are due in court on March 24th, over claims made regarding their former manager’s ongoing bankruptcy case.
- The band is also asking for $82,728.58 in legal fees that have accumulated after fighting Pearlman in court over the years.
JUSTIN BIEBER STORMS OUT OF DEPOSITION
TMZ has reported that Justin Bieber stormed out of his deposition last Thursday (March 6th) after a lawyer began questioning him about Selena Gomez. Apparently, the singer -- who is being sued for advising his bodyguard to rough up a pap in Miami, lost his cool when the pap’s lawyer quizzed him about his ex-girlfriend.
- The pap’s attorney then asked another question regarding Selena and Bieber and his lawyer got up and exited the room. The singer reportedly yelled, "Don’t ask me about her, do not ask me about her!" The two returned a bit later, however things were more intense. The site even claimed that Bieber said back to the lawyer, "What is this, 60 Minutes?" And he responded to another question, saying, "OK Katie Couric, what’s your question again?"
- The two were also reportedly spotted at a Texas Starbucks.
KE$HA CHANGES HER NAME
Ke$ha has changed her name and dropped the $ sign. A source close to the singer -- who now goes by Kesha, reportedly told TMZ that she wants to start anew after her 60-day stint in rehab for an eating disorder.
- Ke$ha has also changed her Twitter name from Ke$haSuxx to KeshaRose.