New Music Tuesdays...
Out this week (10/28):
KIMYE DOES NAKED YOGA?
Can you picture Kanye West doing naked yoga? According to The National Enquirer, Kim Kardashian introduced Kanye to naked yoga for his court-ordered anger management classes for punching a photographer.
- A friend revealed, "Kim knows Kanye has an ongoing battle with keeping calm. So she suggested they do yoga together and meditate. One thing led to another. Now they’ve become hooked!"
RITA ORA OPENS UP ABOUT 'BLACK WIDOW'
Rita Ora has opened up about her collab with Iggy Azalea for their record "Black Widow." In an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine, Rita said, "As soon as I heard it, I was like, 'This is the f*cking song.' Katy Perry co-wrote it -- it felt nice to have all women involved."
As previously reported, Rita also revealed in the interview that her ex-boyfriend Calvin Harris was the right guy, but at the wrong time.
- The November issue of Cosmo featuring Rita on the cover hits stands on November 4th.
RUMOR: JUSTIN BIEBER BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL CAGE FIGHTER?
Rumor has it that Justin Bieber is trying to become a professional cage fighter. According to the tabloid Star magazine, Biebz is looking to "reinvent" himself as a cage fighter. A source reportedly told the mag, "He’s taking private lessons and wants to turn professional. All he does is work out and spar. He’s completely forgotten about music."
The publication even said that Bieber is "obsessed with fighting" and is getting tips from boxer Floyd Mayweather.
- Gossip Cop however has reached out to Bieber's rep who said that this rumors is false.
- In other news, the model that Bieber tried to spit game at by calling her Princess Jasmine has cleared up rumors about the two being an item. Jacqueline Younis told Rumor Fix, "I have always had a tremendous amount of respect for Justin and am flattered by him approaching me and wanting to take a photo. Despite the speculation in the media, we have not spoken since and will not be pursuing a romantic relationship."
MILEY CYRUS TEAMS UP WITH MAC COSMETICS
Miley Cyrus has joined Rihanna and Nicki Minaj in teaming up with Mac Cosmetics for their Viva Glam campaign. Miley made the announcement on both her Twitter and Instagram pages yesterday (October 29th), saying, "Every $ from the sales of my #VIVAGLAM will go to @MACAIDSFund to help those affected by HIV!"
- Miley's lipstick and lip glass are expected to available next year.
JENNIFER LOPEZ TELLS ALL IN NEW MEMOIR, 'TRUE LOVE'
Jennifer Lopez has let fans in on her more personal side in her new memoir True Love. In an excerpt from the book via People magazine, J.Lo wrote, "As I sat there getting made up, my heart was beating out of my chest and I felt like I couldn't breathe... I became consumed with anxiety. What was happening to me? I leaped from my chair and said to my dear manager Benny Medina, 'Benny, something is happening! I feel like I'm going crazy.'"
Jennifer also spoke on the moment when she realized that she wanted to separate from her now ex-husband Marc Anthony. She explained, "It was one of those moments when you're so scared you can't even scream. In a blur of fear and panic, I looked at Benny and my mother and blurted out the words: 'I don't think I can be with Marc anymore.' Then I burst into tears."
- The songstress continued, "Anybody looking from the outside in would have thought my life was great. I had a husband and two beautiful children. I was on American Idol and my new single 'On The Floor' had gone to number one all over the world. What people didn't know was that life really wasn't that good. My relationship was falling apart and I was terrified."
- She then touched on past abusive relationships, saying, "I've never gotten a black eye or busted lip, but I have been in relationships where I felt abused one way or another: mentally, emotionally, verbally. I know what it feels like for your soul to be diminished by the way your loved one is treating you…"
- True Love is currently available in stores.
TAYLOR SWIFT DONATING SONG PROCEEDS TO NYC PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Rumor Fix has reported that Taylor Swift will be donating to New York City Public Schools. According to the site, Taylor made the announcement yesterday (October 29th) during an appearance on The Voice where she said that the proceeds from the sales of her single "Welcome to New York" will benefit the NYC Public School System.
- While on the show, she also spoke on the city she now calls home, saying, "I’m still learning but I’m so enthusiastic about this city that I feel like when I love something, I’m very vocal about it. I just go around going like, 'Everybody, New York is amazing.' So I think they just picked up on that and they gave me, like, a title."
TAYLOR SWIFT'S SALES PREDICTIONS ARE IN!
In other Taylor news, according to Billboard, industry sources have predicted that her new album 1989 will sell at least one million copies in its first week. The site also said, "That would make 1989 just the 19th album to sell a million in a single week since Nielsen SoundScan started tracking sales in 1991, and Swift the first act to earn three million-selling weeks."
- Meanwhile, Taylor's 1989 has a deluxe edition that is available exclusively at Target stores. According to a press release, the deluxe edition includes her personal Songwriting Voice Memos. On the exclusive edition of the album, Taylor told us, "One thing that we’re doing on the Target Deluxe Edition is I’m actually including my original songwriting voice memos from my phone, and you may think that that’s like a demo or something but it’s nothing like that. It’s actually just if I was preparing for a writing session with Ryan Tedder I would sit down at my piano, come up with an idea and send it to him to see if he wanted to work on it the next day, and so that’s what you’re actually hearing, but what you’re hearing is these songs at their very, very roughest beginning stages, and then you can go to the album and listen to the final versions."
NKOTB'S JOEY MCINTYRE TALKS PRE-SHOW TRADITION: New Kids On The Block member Joey McIntyre has opened up about his pre-show prayer tradition. In an interview with HuffPost Live, Joey said, "We used to sing warm-ups and gospel songs before the show and have fun that way and get going. It’s a nice way to connect with our crew too, parts of our crew and our security guys and our production crew before the show. We grab hands, all denominations, all connections with higher power and God and just coming together. And just being grateful, really, for the opportunities that we get to go out there and have some fun."
CALVIN HARRIS RELEASES NEW RECORD: Calvin Harris has released a new track titled "Burnin" featuring R3hab off of his new album Motion. Motion is set to be available in stores on November 4th. Meanwhile, Calvin kicks off his "Motion Listening Tour" today (October 30th) in Boston.
CHRIS BROWN TEAMS UP WITH RON BASS FOR OUTDOOR ART PROJECT: According to VIBE, Chris Brown has teamed up with artist Ron Bass to tour different cities and distribute art. The two recently took over a neighborhood in Miami and completed a live installation. The two will also work on projects that will be at Art Basel in December.
EMINEM UNVEILS 'SHADYXV' TRACKLISTING: Eminem has unveiled the tracklisting for his 15th anniversary compilation ShadyXV. The two disc album features new music from Eminem, Slaughterhouse, Bad Meets Evil, Yelawolf and D12. It also features Eminem collaborations with Sia, Skyler Grey, and Detroit MCs Royce Da 5'9, Big Sean, Danny Brown, DeJ Loaf, and Trick Trick on "Detroit Vs. Everybody." The album will also include some of the label's greatest hits like "Lose Yourself," 50 Cent’s "In Da Club," and D12′s "Fight Music." ShadyXV is due out on November 24th.
KIM K GOT KANYE DOING NAKED YOGA?: Can you picture Kanye doing naked yoga? According to The National Enquirer, Kim got Kanye into doing naked yoga for his court-ordered anger management classes for punching a photographer. A friend revealed, "Kim knows Kanye has an ongoing battle with keeping calm. So she suggested they do yoga together and meditate." The friend continued, "One thing led to another. Now they’ve become hooked!"
MATHEW KNOWLES' BABY MAMA REVEALS HER DAUGHTER: TaQoya Branscomb -- the woman who has a four-year-old daughter with Beyonce's dad Mathew Knowles has given her first interview with Inside Edition. She revealed photos of her daughter Koi Knowles. TaQoya says that she was surprised to find out that she was pregnant because Mathew told her that he had had a vasectomy. TaQoya says that Koi loves to sing and dance and hopes that she will meet her big sis one day. She said, "They are half-sisters and maybe one day down the line that can be made possible, hopefully." TaQoya's full interview airs today (October 30th).