- No purchase is necessary to register/win.
- Oscar Odds is open to legal U.S. citizens age 18 years or older living
within the immediate broadcast area of 93.7 WSTW and 1150AM WDEL.
- Oscar Odds is a feature of select Delmarva Broadcasting radio station
websites, specifically WSTW.com and WDEL.com. Winners are selected from
the best scores of all players from both websites combined.
- One entry per person. If more than one entry from the same person
is found, only the first submission will be accepted, regardless of
the website of origin of the entry.
- All entries must be received by 7pm on Sunday, February 24th.
- Winner will be selected by the results of the Academy Awards
Ceremony on Sunday, February 24th, from all entries with the most
winners correctly guessed.
- The Grand Prize will go to the person with the most
correct answers. In the event of a tie, the grand prize winner will
be selected by random draw from the eligible entries. The Grand Prize
winner will receive a Sony 32-inch LCD TV (model number KDL-32BX330)
from HiFi House and 4 passes to Penn Cinema on the Wilmington Riverfront.
Passes are valid for any feature currently playing at Penn Cinema. Passes
are not valid for any IMAX show, special events, or live performances. 3D
shows are subject to an additional $3 surcharge per ticket.
- Nine runner-up prizes will be awarded, to the entrants with the
next-most correct answers. In the event of a tie, winners will be
selected from the eligible entries by random draw. The runner-up prize
is 4 passes to Penn Cinema on the Wilmington Riverfront. Passes are valid
for any feature currently playing at Penn Cinema. Passes are not valid for
any IMAX show, special events, or live performances. 3D shows are subject
to an additional $3 surcharge per ticket.
- Delmarva Broadcasting is not responsible for lost entries, technical
difficulties, acts of God, and any other issues that may cause
problems with playing the contest.
- Prize Winners waive any and all claims of liability against the
contest sponsors for any damages, injuries, or other losses which
relate directly to the contest.
- Prize Winners are responsible for paying any and all taxes
associated with the prizes.
- Prize Winners' names and their likenesses may be used by WSTW/WDEL
for promotional purposes without further compensation to winners.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Delmarva Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify any entry for any reason.
- Judges' decisions are final.
- Rules subject to change without notice.
Click here to make your picks!