Exercise Your Right To Vote!
It’s time once again for the Mother of All Countdowns: WSTW’s Freedom 500, sponsored by Meineke Car Care Centers – the Countdown you put together by telling us your favorite songs. Each and every WSTW Listener is welcome to submit a ballot with their top 10 favorite songs of all time. Then, we’ll count down the top 500 songs requested during the 4th of July holiday week, July 3rd through 7th.
Submitting your ballot also gets you registered to win! One voter will be selected at random each hour of the countdown to receive 4 vouchers to the Wilmington Blue Rocks this season. One grand prize winner will be selected at random from all voters to receive a trip for two to the Kaaboo Festival, September 13-15 in San Diego, including air transportation and hotel.
The grand prize will be awarded by the WSTW Wakeup Crew on Monday, July 10th.
* To vote and be eligible for prizes, you must be 21 years of age or older. See full contest rules below for more information.
This year’s Freedom 500 runs July 3rd 4pm to 8pm; July 4th 6am to 8pm; July 5th 4pm to 8pm; July 6th 8am to 8pm; and July 7th 9am to 6pm. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the best songs of all time, as picked by you, with the Freedom 500, sponsored by Meineke Car Care Centers – Doing Car Care Right!
93.7 WSTW Freedom 500 – Official Contest Rules
- All standard WSTW Contest Rules apply.
- The Freedom 500 is open to legal U.S. citizens age 21 years or older living within the immediate broadcast area of 93.7 WSTW.
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm on Sunday, June 30, 2019.
- Grand prize winner must provide Social Security number for tax purposes.
- Grand prize package approximate total value: $3,000.